The steps below are meant to be a general first response to troubleshooting your internet connection. To the left of this article I intend to post troubleshooting guides for more specific problems later.
1. If you have a router, unplug the power to your router so that all the lights turn off on it, then wait for about thirty seconds before plugging it back in, then wait for another thirty seconds for it to fully boot. Try the internet.
2. Still not working? On the back of your router or computer, find our cable. It will be a short, three-
3. Still not working? If you have a router, ensure the short three-
4. Still not working? If you have a router, bypass the router by taking that short three-
5. Feel free to contact us or fill out our service request form at any time.